FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Newsflash: Nkehu's Tavern Raided!
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Newsflash: Nkehu's Tavern Raided!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Symbolis

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Newsflash: Nkehu's Tavern Raided!

This reporter was most fortunate to have been scanning the Trooper communcations channel(with a licensed scanner, of course!) when, after an exchange between a Private and his superiors resulted in a raid on Nkehu's Tavern, located out at the base of Mount Tzon.

Yours truely was able to slip in unnoticed just behind the investigative team sent there by Commander Riley Jecuqui, head of the Trooper division of Llanfair.

Consisting of Field Marshal Jade Venra and an as-yet unown Eolai woman of fine beauty, perhaps sent as an impartial observer, they quickly inspected the premises for illegal alcoholic beverages.

The proprietor of this fine, if little known, establishment, Ms. Nkehu Lho was understandably upset by the suddeness of the inspection, but complied with the Troopers' request and revealed the contents of her bar.(quite empty, due to recent events!)

The aforementioned Private, one Zrel Tafkal, seems to be of some relation to Ms. Lho, and appeared to comport himself quite well in the face of such difficulty.

Satisfied that there were no illegal drinks on the premises, the investigative team left, Field Marshal Venra leaving the report in the hands of the young Darju Private, though no doubt making a standard report to the Commander once back in town.

There is some rumor that the proprietor of Rirgon's Tavern, located in the Darju Quarter, had something to do with this. However, at this time, such rumors have no evidence supporting them.

More on this story to come.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

First: Read my post over the the 'Just For a Laugh" category, in the Character Quotes thread.

Code:
Nkehu Lho exclaims, "Oh crap, jade's gonna raid da house!"

<insert a mad dash to Nkehu's>

You grin at Nkehu Lho.

Nkehu Lho rummages through the contents of a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter.

Nkehu Lho exclaims, "Quick guzzle all da booze!"

Nkehu Lho stows her silver pen in a crimson moire silk backpack embroidered with a beautiful seascape with coral reefs and fish in shades of antique white.

Nkehu Lho gets to a can of tikzor from a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter.

You grin at Nkehu Lho.

You get to a can of tikzor from a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter.

You voraciously guzzle to a can of tikzor and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand.
That was the last of the can of tikzor.

You get to a can of tikzor from a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter.

You voraciously guzzle to a can of tikzor and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand.  Whoo!  That went straight to your head!

Nkehu Lho voraciously guzzles to a can of tikzor and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

You voraciously guzzle to a can of tikzor and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand.

Nkehu Lho gets to a can of tikzor from a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter.

You belch loudly.

Nkehu Lho voraciously guzzles to a can of tikzor and wipes her mouth with the back of her hand.

You voraciously guzzle to a can of tikzor and wipe your mouth with the back of your hand.  Whoo!  That went straight to your head!

On a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter you see a tin of Nhulzo Bloodletter tobacco.

<insert>

[Nkehu's Tavern, Common Room]
Gehflif globes affixed to the roughly hewn gromwood walls cast a muted light over the room, making shadows dance upon the ceiling beams as if to some ghostly melody.  Wisps of smoke curl lazily through the soft glow, the scent of tobacco hanging heavily in the air, masking the pungent smell of vocha and sweat.  An assortment of heads, ranging from small mammal to Eolai, hang high around the room, proudly mounted on alternating zatne and haeleio wood plaques.  Beginning behind the bar resting along the western side of the room, a representation of an impressive falzek scene extends across the remaining walls, gorily detailing a struggle between clans. Floor pillows and a rhurgul fur sofa provide comfortable resting places for those enjoying their libations.

You also see a gehflif-bound gromwood portal, a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter, a haeleio doorway, a haeleio archway, a dark red weapon cabinet with an etching of an eteoch on its glass doors and a shaggy pure white faux fur floor pillow.
Also here is Tale Weaver Nkehu Lho.
You notice exits leading south and west.

A knocking sound emanates from a gehflif-bound gromwood portal!

Nkehu Lho laughs!

Nkehu Lho unlocks a gehflif-bound gromwood portal.

Nkehu Lho swings open a gehflif-bound gromwood portal.

You hear a female voice yell, "Miss lho? hallo? is this the lho residence?"

Nkehu Lho yodels, "Come on in!"

You're feeling rather witty today!

Jade Venra just arrived.  Jade Venra's group follows her.

Jade Venra coughs.

Nkehu Lho grins at Jade Venra.

Nkehu Lho says, "Hello dere."

Niaobi Damalis waves.

Nkehu Lho looks a little happier than normal.

Jade Venra says, "Begging pardon, but ive been tasked with conducting a brief investigation of your home."

Nkehu Lho asks, "Somethin i can help ya wit?"

Nkehu Lho says, "Ahh, sure take a look around."
You grunt in agreement.

Jade Venra nods to Nkehu Lho.

Jade Venra glances at you.

Jade Venra says, "Private, if youd come with me a moment."

You feel warm inside.

You leave Nkehu Lho's group.
You are now following Jade Venra.

You say, "Certainly, ma'am./."

Niaobi Damalis turns to Jade Venra and says, "Looks like that Private's been drinkin' a bit."

Jade Venra goes west and you follow.
[Nkehu's Tavern, Game Room]
Gromwood supports decorated with intricately carved tribal designs are spaced every few feet to hold up the rough timber that serves as shelving encircling the upper half of the room.  Diamonds of alternating ebony haeleio and deep blue zatne wood have been inlaid into the coarse gromwood flooring.  A pool table occupies the central area of the room and is ringed by several stools.  Hung with care, a large eteoch pelt that has been expertly flayed open with the head and tail still intact is draped across the eastern wall and flanked by a pair of etched dnuhze.

You also see a black leather cushioned stool, a white fur cushioned stool, a black leather cushioned stool, a white fur cushioned stool, a massive gehflif chandelier hung from a thick chain with four glass candle cages and a polished pool table lined in royal blue felt.
Also here is Royal Air Colonel Jade Venra.
You notice an exit leading east.

You say, "Celebrating my promotion."

You sense Nkehu Lho forming a mental bond with you and a thought enters your mind, "we just came back from rirgons...um yeah."

You nod.

Jade Venra whispers, "No doubt you are aware of the dispatch regarding miss lho .. i must ask you if you know of any proper liquour licencing that miss lho has been bestowed with."

Wow, you didn't even realize how clever and funny you were until now!

You lean towards Jade Venra and whisper, "None I am aware of...but I am not aware of any alcohol on the premisis."

Jade Venra searches around the area.

Tale Weaver Nkehu Lho arrives from the east.

Nkehu Lho says, "I trust ya ta put back whatever ya move."

Jade Venra whispers, "That might be, but you will understand if i am skeptical."

Jade Venra says, "Have no fear, my intent is only to settle this matter as well as possible."

You're not even buzzed, but you feel your worries slipping away.

Nkehu Lho nods to Jade Venra.

Nkehu Lho gets a smug look on her face.

Jade Venra turns to Nkehu Lho and asks, "I see you have a bar to the east .. is it well-stocked?"

You say, "Not stocked at all. May be best to verify with your own eyes, however."

Nkehu Lho turns to Jade Venra and says, "Actually tis empty at da present time."

Jade Venra nods.

Jade Venra says, "Very well, i must check, you know. merely protocol."

Jade Venra begins to lead Nkehu Lho.

Jade Venra says, "Please, this way."

Nkehu Lho nods.

Jade Venra goes east and you follow.
 [Nkehu's Tavern, Common Room]
Gehflif globes affixed to the roughly hewn gromwood walls cast a muted light over the room, making shadows dance upon the ceiling beams as if to some ghostly melody.  Wisps of smoke curl lazily through the soft glow, the scent of tobacco hanging heavily in the air, masking the pungent smell of vocha and sweat.  An assortment of heads, ranging from small mammal to Eolai, hang high around the room, proudly mounted on alternating zatne and haeleio wood plaques.  Beginning behind the bar resting along the western side of the room, a representation of an impressive falzek scene extends across the remaining walls, gorily detailing a struggle between clans. Floor pillows and a rhurgul fur sofa provide comfortable resting places for those enjoying their libations.

You also see a gehflif-bound gromwood portal, a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter, a haeleio doorway, a haeleio archway, a dark red weapon cabinet with an etching of an eteoch on its glass doors and a shaggy pure white faux fur floor pillow.
Also here is Royal Air Colonel Jade Venra.
You notice exits leading south and west.

Nkehu Lho suddenly looks relaxed.
Nkehu Lho's pair of cufflinks changes color!

Jade Venra smiles at Nkehu Lho.

Jade Venra asks, "Ma'am, would you open the bar, please?"

You lean towards Nkehu Lho and whisper, "Crud. Any in there?"

Nkehu Lho unlocks the bar and swings the doors wide open.

Nkehu Lho whispers, "Nope."

Jade Venra coughs.

Jade Venra says, "Apparently, i cannot see inside it."

Nkehu Lho whispers, "Actually can't really open it, won't let me heh."

Nkehu Lho gets a sly grin on her face.

Jade Venra suddenly looks calm.

You lean towards Nkehu Lho and whisper, "Heh."

Niaobi Damalis peers quizzically at a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter.

You ask, "Everything is in order, I trust?"

Jade Venra says, "Ma'am, if you would please cooperate, we could have this done soon."

You lean towards Jade Venra and whisper, "Can't actually open the bar."

Jade Venra whispers, "Mm. i see."

You lean on a dark red weapon cabinet with an etching of an eteoch on its glass doors.

Nkehu Lho unlocks and opens a dark red weapon cabinet with an etching of an eteoch on its glass doors.

Inside a dark red weapon cabinet with an etching of an eteoch on its glass doors you see a dented nightstick with cracked black paint resembling old dried blood, a burnt gold aefafe vmefi with drachna banding, a light blue bleached zatne-wood fire devilstick, a light blue bleached zatne-wood fire devilstick, a cracked humanoid femur, a Rtuzma energy rifle, a russet-colored flamewood fire devilstick, a simple black xarloa blade thrower's blindfold, a gripless mvika sun-fan with an elongated framework of emerald bornrak, and a gripless mvika sun-fan with an elongated framework of emerald bornrak.

Nkehu Lho gestures at a dark red weapon cabinet with an etching of an eteoch on its glass doors.

You are feeling relaxed.
Your silferton pendant changes color!

Nkehu Lho says, "Jus weapons as ya can see."

Jade Venra carefully and thoroughly examines the interior of a stylish gehflif bar with a black glass counter.

A soft ivory aiba kicks her feet in her sleep.

Niaobi Damalis asks, "A femur?"

Niaobi Damalis blinks.

Nkehu Lho smiles.

You nod to Niaobi Damalis.

Nkehu Lho says, "Aye works quite nicely fer bashin heads."

Jade Venra says, "Pay no mind to that; it is within legal limits to possess ownership of such."

Niaobi Damalis asks, "In that case I can amputate ones leg, skin it to the bone and use it as a weapon?"

Nkehu Lho looks a little happier than normal.

Jade Venra concludes her visual inspection and straightens up. Turning toward the home's owner, she gives a brief nod and states "Everything checks out, ma'am. I appreciate your cooperation in this."

Nkehu Lho says, "I wouldna expect an eolai ta understand darju tradition."

Nkehu Lho snorts.

Nkehu Lho nods to Jade Venra.

Jade Venra says, "If youll excuse me for a moment."

Nkehu Lho says, "Of course."

Jade Venra whispers, "Okay, private. its up to you to tell the commander that his estimate was off. ."

You lean towards Jade Venra and whisper, "Thank you so much, ma'am."

A soft ivory aiba squeaks in her sleep.

Jade Venra whispers, "Just .. be .. tactful and have no fear ;)."

Jade Venra clears her throat and says, "I apologise for the disturbance. if you could show us the way out .. i seem to have forgotten it."

[COMM][TROOPER](Zrel Tafkal) - Report: Nkehu's Tavern, located way out at the base of Mount Tzon, has passed an inspection by Field Marshal Venra and has been found to contain no substances of an illicit nature. Madam Venra is to be commended for her thorough investigative efforts.

Nkehu Lho gestures at a gehflif-bound gromwood portal.

Jade Venra whispers, "Oooooo nice job."

Nkehu Lho says, "Right through dere."

Jade Venra says, "Ah, yes. thank you again, and have a pleasant evening."

Jade Venra disbands you from her group.

Niaobi Damalis nods.

Jade Venra disbands Nkehu Lho from her group.

Jade Venra enters a gehflif-bound gromwood portal.  Jade Venra's group follows her.

Nkehu Lho suddenly looks relieved.
Nkehu Lho's pair of cufflinks changes color!

Nkehu Lho says, "Dat went well."

You grunt in agreement.

Nkehu Lho says, "Good thing she dinna search my person."

Nkehu Lho winks.

You grin at Nkehu Lho.

You kiss Nkehu Lho on the neck.

Nkehu Lho wraps her arms tightly around you and holds you in a warm embrace.

You snuggle up close to Nkehu Lho.

Nkehu Lho kisses you on the lips.

You purr at Nkehu Lho.

Nkehu Lho says, "Thanks fer ya help, love."

You smile at Nkehu Lho.

You say, "Anything for you, love."

You run your fingers through Nkehu Lho's hair.

You say, "Good thing we're quicker'n they are."

Nkehu Lho smiles at you.

Nkehu Lho says, "Aye, she located me too when we were in da jaddan sector."

You grin at Nkehu Lho.

Nkehu Lho closes a gehflif-bound gromwood portal.

Nkehu Lho locks a gehflif-bound gromwood portal.

-------------------------------------

Hope the rest of you had fun. Know I did. Smile
 Back to top »
Nkehu
bluntmaster supreme!

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 7:38 am    Post subject:

i had a blast! i hope we can look forward to more justice-related RP like that.

~Nkehu
 Back to top »
ROLAND

Post Posted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:34 am    Post subject:

Wow...3 cheers! That was handled In a superb manner! I wasn't even there and it was a blast!

Nice Job by all parties

Roland McFerrin-Brennant

P.S. If you ever need help preparing for such an inspection again. I would be more than willing to offer my help.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » Newsflash: Nkehu's Tavern Raided!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: