FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
too close to jumpkick/fly
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » too close to jumpkick/fly
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Chevonne

Post Posted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:58 pm    Post subject: too close to jumpkick/fly

I have been hunting Kuchos lately. It gets pretty scary in there for me when there are more than one in my room, so I've decided that retreating and hiding is my best bet when I get 2 or 3. I'll hide and retreat to pole and then try to advance the one I've been attacking so that only 1 is actually at melee with me at a time. Advancing takes SOOO long. I'd like to be able to use my jumpkick/flykick move to get to melee quickly so I can hit the thing a few times before the other kuchos get to melee with me. Unfortunately when I try this, I can't use a jumpkick/flykick because I'm already engaged. Even if those other creatures are at pilum range I can't jumpkick/fly.

So, my question is: is there any way to make it so that you can jumpkick at certain distances? Being a guardian, I have to be at melee to attack. With advancing taking so long, I am spending alot of time just trying to get to my target. I can understand not being able to jumpick if things are at pole range with me, but I can't jumpkick at any range if any other creatures are engaged with me. I can hide and move all the way back and still not be able to jumpkick my target to get to melee. Sure cramps my style.

thanks,
-Chevonne

Also.. just so I don't have to double-post.... is there a reason retreating takes so long? It takes me a full 2 minutes to completely retreat to missile range again. I know that I can hide and move a room away, but if I unhide and try to move, I can't because i am engaged although nothing is in the room with me. If I then sneak back into the room where the creatures are.. I find myself unable to jumpkick to get to melee with my target.

okay, done now

No I'm not.. sorry.... I just want to add that I know I can flee... but you know... I just don't want to!
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 1:01 am    Post subject:

Hopefully, these issues will be rectified once we switch to a new server. They're all inter-related to the lag.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » too close to jumpkick/fly
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: