FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Drone Unable to Follow You Further
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Drone Unable to Follow You Further
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hokius

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:21 pm    Post subject: Drone Unable to Follow You Further

As I have wandered about Haelrahv I have noticed quite a few places where my drone cannot get. Some of these seem to make a sort of sense, but a lot of them don't. I was just wondering if someone could tell me why a drone can go some places and not others.

You can't take a girl to the Library! What? It's free? Well that's not so bad then...--David Scully as Sergeant Johnson, Halo 2 Outtake
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Enverdi
Strange and Exciting

Post Posted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 11:21 pm    Post subject:

Can you give an example of the places you are trying to go?
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:10 am    Post subject:

There are a lot of coded factors involved, not all of which I could go into because I don't know them all off the top of my head. However, when GMs build areas, they have the ability to restrict certain objects from entering, e.t.c. There are also some areas that drones just simply cannot go, Drake can probably go into more detail....but may not wish to. But there's not going to be a totally logical...rooms with a terrain over X level of plants kinda thing.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Hokius

Post Posted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:14 am    Post subject:

There are a couple areas in banago forest. The part that is like a circle when you first get into Banago like the southeastern-most part of it the drone can't get to. Also the southern most part of the diamond shaped area where most of the chith lookouts hang.

You can't take a girl to the Library! What? It's free? Well that's not so bad then...--David Scully as Sergeant Johnson, Halo 2 Outtake
 Back to top »
Apatheticloser
outcast

Post Posted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 3:53 pm    Post subject:

Yea, this part of drones really sucks, and when you get GPS uplink, you'll learn that sucks too. A droid/drone should be able to go anywhere a normal player can go, with the same restictions as a normal players.. or even pets, sense you can hold them like they are in your group.
but, the system works well enough I guess, and you can call it to just about every room when you need it, if your there, so owell?
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Drone Unable to Follow You Further
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: