FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
MIT: Now Hiring
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » MIT: Now Hiring
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: MIT: Now Hiring

MIT, the Murphy Institute of Technology, will soon be going through a hiring process. Though this is a roleplay event, this will be a way for characters to make money...Kit will be paying salaries to those hired! So, finally, there will be some 'real' jobs outside of professions.

There will be some IG flyers and announcements to be made...but here are the basics in a not so RPish fashion that I hope everyone can understand.

1. Figure out what job you want.

2. You'll need a resume. You can make these up. Include schooling and 'other' jobs your character may have had. Make VERY CLEAR which position you're applying for...or I won't know!

3. Post your resume on the board in Kit's office (it's upstairs from the main room of the dome).

4. Show up for your appointment for an interview.

I'm not going to be elitist about this. I want everyone that wants a job to have a job because I LOVE to RP here...and I don't want to be unfair to people that want to join in.

So what positions will be open?

1. Secretary. Someone to take down appointments, schedule them, and handle anything else clerical...like writing up flyers or going to the copy machine or mailing packages.

2. Personal assistant. I'd prefer this to be a technician if possible. Responsible for doing everything a personal assistant does. Most will be on the spot tasks. Because of the nature of this position, there will be some security checks that will need to be done.

3. Gardener. You guessed it. Forage around my garden for fun and profits! You may also be asked to do some light fishing at the grotto to thin out stock.

4. Cook. Kit is notorious for burning places down when he attempts to cook. So he'll need one on call. Because of the nature of this position, there will be some security checks that will need to be done.

5. Maids. Someone to clean up the pig sty. I most likely will be hiring two or more...one of which will require security checks to get into the main part of the house.

6. Technical scientists. You'll work in the main workshop on prototypes. Kit's been working on molecular transportation technology and vehicle studies. I'd preper a technician for this, but not mandatory.

6. Biological scientists. Because of some very specific roleplay I have in mind, I can't really go into it here. ^.^; If you've listened to Kit rant enough the past few months, you'll probably have figured it out though.

7. Bodyguard. This is one of those positions I'm not sure I need...concidering Kit has a 12 foot droid...but it'd be fun to RP anyhow.

8. Others. If you think I might need you, or you just want to get paid for something, let me know. I'll create a position for you! 'Test Subjects' are always welcome!

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kit

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject:

I've hired the gardener.

It seems other people can't post on the message boards in homes. Is this a bug or intentional? I'd really love to have everyone be able to post. Esspecially for RP value.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Hannah

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 6:05 pm    Post subject:

It is intentional. All furniture is set up to where only a home owner and their VIP can put/get items in/on home furnishings.
Kit

Post Posted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 8:29 pm    Post subject:

HR-Hannah wrote:
It is intentional. All furniture is set up to where only a home owner and their VIP can put/get items in/on home furnishings.

Aww. ;.; Is there any possibility of getting a very very expensive board anyone can interact with? Like the one in Rosie's office?

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » MIT: Now Hiring
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: