FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Servants
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Servants
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 6:01 am    Post subject: Servants

I was thinking of this in the shower. Why I think of HR stuff in the shower is too scary to go into. :hum:

But anyhow! Yes, so what if we could hire citizens? They would come to 'work' for us in our homes and wander around a bit and such.

For instances. I could get an NPC. She'd get a name and do some messaging and even answer some stuff for people. AND you could dress them! And pay them a salary.

Example:

Code:
You also see a chair, a bar, and Xia Pix.
>
Xia Pix glances up from her possition at the workstation looking about ready to cry just as the gadget she was working on blows up in her face.  Again.
>
Starting awake, Xia Pix scrambles to her feet.  She glances around for Kit Murphy while trying to smooth her robes, hoping he didn't see her asleep at the job!

> ask xia about gadgets
Xia Pix says, "ElectroCat makes the best gadgets in Llanfair!"  She covers the one she's recently blown up with her little hands and smiles weakly.

Other examples would be say...professors for Yaru's academy. Or a cook for someone's mansion. Or anything like that. ^.^ A customizable servant...or even one you 'hire' from say...Talra...would be fun.

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » Servants
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: