FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
fusion devices and techs
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » fusion devices and techs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject:

I find the concept of a player -- any player -- telling me how much time devving something takes, or how much time a task is worth to be insulting.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:39 pm    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
I find the concept of a player -- any player -- telling me how much time devving something takes, or how much time a task is worth to be insulting.

I'm not trying to insult you...nor do I understand how you could be insulted. I was stating my opinion on how high on my particular list of wants making fusion devices is. Is it cool? Yes. But I have said on several occasions -- one of which I know you said something favorable about -- that I like world building develops way more than professional ones. Knowing what's on your plate to some extent, I don't want to add something fluffy to it.

Houses are fluffy enough don't you think?

I'm sorry I stated my opinion on the matter, but my own feeling, as a tech, is indifferent to making fusion devices. That does NOT mean I never want another tech thing to come out....nor do I think the idea was stupid. Seriously, that was a little drastic to suggest that.

Edit: PS, none of that was sarcastic at all. I know how I come across sometimes.

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject:

If you're hoping to get into a debate with me, you're out of luck. If you're hopng for me to respond at all, you're out of luck. Because if I spoke, I'd be quite impolite.

Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:45 pm    Post subject:

HR-Trevor wrote:
If you're hoping to get into a debate with me, you're out of luck. If you're hopng for me to respond at all, you're out of luck. Because if I spoke, I'd be quite impolite.

To be honest...I'm a tad confused at why you're upset....or annoyed. Either way, sorry about it. I'm not debating a thing. I was explaining myself and my confusion at the suddeness of that post.

Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 9:49 pm    Post subject:

You have to get in the last word, don't you? Well here's the opportunity.

Reply button:

||
||
||
\/

Back to top »
Enverdi
Strange and Exciting

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject:

I'd really like a new gadget to make. If you all wanted to make fusion devices a creatable gadget, go for it! I'm excited by the concept.

I do, however, know nothing about fusion devices or ANYTHING this thread is talking about. Can someone direct me to the appropriate thread with the information I need?

Trev - if allowing us to make gadgets from stuff that's already been coded is a lot easier, howabout ploppin some Pulse gun schematics down for us? *wink wink nudge nudge*
Kit

Post Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:56 pm    Post subject:

Enverdi wrote:
howabout ploppin some Pulse gun schematics down for us? *wink wink nudge nudge*

Yes, that's what I said too. Chatting about weapons for an hour made me hunger for em.

Fusion devices are sold in the alchemy shop for 25k. Put powder or small unit gems inside and fuse em together. You need large 30+ units of onyx in one stone to make a crystal...and you need a crystal to train arcane use. And you need arcane use to used bonus items.

My suggestion: Get a shit load of onyx pieces together and trade Morgie sickle weed to make you a lot of crystals. You can focus on em every 15 seconds or so...it gets you 2-3% of arcane use...

And after a few minutes, the crystals break.

Back to top »
Apatheticloser
outcast

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:28 am    Post subject:

:drools: I want to be able to make soo many things.. being limited to a light souce, or a comm is kindda boring.. no offence, its just that no one asks me to make one for them, and it takes hours upon hours to learn the schematics manuals the first time.. and 14 mins of studying them each day to keep them in the expert level. (and I think the only reason we have such a need to keep studying them, is because there are only three things to make, and 10 things to repair... ) Why does Alchemy not need to restudy everyday? I would think its harder to remember what herbs go together then how to put together a flashligh, or spray windex on a piece of glass.

but, if you give me more gadets to make I wont complain, I want technician made things to be more broad, such as the alchemy system.. or even tailoring/whittling/sculpting.

Guns,bombs, MAIL BOMBS! (technician made only-used by anyone), medic equipment... attachments to armor or shields that damage things that attack unarmed, scopes, hoverboots (or even a chip for a cyberfoot for this.. I know wrong place to mention this.) oh yea, mail bombs.

one last thing(yes I know I started ranting somewhere..)
The floodlight in the workroom hates me, and I return that hate with the passion of a 1000 burning suns. (the white dwarf, to be exact)

~Reyn
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:26 am    Post subject:

Drake will give us more things. We just need to be patient and wait for him.

Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Suggestions and Ideas » fusion devices and techs
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: