FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Combat Updates, Feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Combat Updates, Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 2:24 pm    Post subject:

Warner wrote:
Quote:
no, by sounding overly childish and obnoxious about things, like you are now with 'try again chum'.

I'm quite sure they don't need you to speak for them.

regardless of that, i personally find your general attitude and bitching obnoxious, and if you notice the differences between the way i (and a few others) explain things to show why something should be a certain way as opposed to the way you explain things to prove your points, you'd see why your bitching hardly gets anything done.
Warner
Sneaky Locksmithiness

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:04 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
regardless of that, i personally find your general attitude and bitching obnoxious, and if you notice the differences between the way i (and a few others) explain things to show why something should be a certain way as opposed to the way you explain things to prove your points, you'd see why your bitching hardly gets anything done.

I wasn't aware that i should give a rat's ass about how you feel personally.
If you don't like my posting then ignore it plain and simple.As for these others, why don't they vocalise their opinion? Or are you the mouthpeice for them too?
Now wheither the gm's choose to answer to my posts or not is their choice,
but the points i raised //might// be correct/insightful, but you are not qualified to tell me how/what i can post nor is any of your "voiceless" cronies who are equally unimportant to me.
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 3:43 pm    Post subject:

Warner wrote:
Quote:

I wasn't aware that i should give a rat's ass about how you feel personally.
If you don't like my posting then ignore it plain and simple.As for these others, why don't they vocalise their opinion? Or are you the mouthpeice for them too?
Now wheither the gm's choose to answer to my posts or not is their choice,
but the points i raised //might// be correct/insightful, but you are not qualified to tell me how/what i can post nor is any of your "voiceless" cronies who are equally unimportant to me.

Because some of us are trying not to fight bitchiness with more bitchiness? This is not the place to have pissing contests. Yaru's right though. You are awfully snide and extremely rude about everything...and tend to be wrong. And jeez Vyrath, why are you attacking everything now? Something crawl into your panties?

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Warner
Sneaky Locksmithiness

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
Because some of us are trying not to fight bitchiness with more bitchiness? This is not the place to have pissing contests. Yaru's right though. You are awfully snide and extremely rude about everything...and tend to be wrong. And jeez Vyrath, why are you attacking everything now? Something crawl into your panties?

Gotta love it when someone points out rudeness in a "rude" way.

I'll offer you the same choice of ignoring my posts Smile
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 6:17 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I'll offer you the same choice of ignoring my posts

I don't think I need to point this out, man, but maybe you should consider practicing following your own advice, instead of striving to get the last word over a group of people pointing out that you're being an unpleasant, not to mention entirely unhelpful, pompous ass.

Just to emphasize, this thread was started to collect valid info to improve the hunting and combat system; not for tepid attempts at razor wit personal attacks.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Warner
Sneaky Locksmithiness

Post Posted: Sat May 28, 2005 7:03 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
I don't think I need to point this out, man, but maybe you should consider practicing following your own advice, instead of striving to get the last word over a group of people pointing out that you're being an unpleasant, not to mention entirely unhelpful, pompous ass.

Just to emphasize, this thread was started to collect valid info to improve the hunting and combat system; not for tepid attempts at razor wit personal attacks.

I offered you valid info, based on your statement that you "didn't have time to go to a shooting range". Someone else read my post and singled out a phrase,and turned it into a personal attack.
So back to the original point, Rifling is the spirals in a barrel which improve accuracy. pistols are smooth-bored for the most part, other then the grooves, scratchs, and scrapes from firing.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 12:29 am    Post subject:

all that matters is:

1) shotguns are for close range combat.
2) rifles are for long range combat.
3) sidearms are for inbetween.

1) shotguns hit hardest and have a splash effect
2) rifles shoot second hardest and can have multi-shots
3) sidearms hit weakest but can be dual-wielded

1) shotguns have bad aim
2) rifles had middle ground here
3) sidearms have the best aim

bonus info: kneeling helps you hit in a quite notable way, but you're doomed if something gets to melee with you.

fun fact: most people die from one bullet wound to the head, but haelrahv is FANTASY. so, some laws are broken. in order to balance things out, there needs to be some 'real world' law breaking. just like being slashed in the gut deeply with a massive sword may kill me, in haelrahv all a massive sword might do is hurt me more than a dagger.
Warner
Sneaky Locksmithiness

Post Posted: Sun May 29, 2005 1:38 am    Post subject:

Soundless wrote:
Quote:
all that matters is:

i deleted, it was in the horizen anyways, End of issue
Cheers to the folks who kept it lively
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 9:33 am    Post subject:

[09.17.05]
Stuns have been altered as follows:
- Back to back stuns will last a bit longer but are still very significantly reduced.
- Every attack against a player or NPC has a chance to break them out of a stunned state.
- High vitality will slightly increase one's chance to break stuns.
- Profession affects chance to break stuns. Most effective are Guardian/Mercenary/Trooper, followed by Agent/Tracker. All others have no bonus or penalty.
- Race affects chance to break stuns. Jaddan benefit most, followed by Darju, then followed by Human/Eolai. Alteri have no bonus or penalty.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Combat & Hunting » Combat Updates, Feedback
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 29, 30, 31
Page 31 of 31

Jump to: