FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
My apology.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » My apology.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dragonseyes

Post Posted: Fri Apr 01, 2005 8:46 pm    Post subject: My apology.

To Everyone, I ask your forgiveness. In recent history, I let a number of things get under my skin, that had absolutely nothing to do with here, or the people here. I let it cause me to lash out at people here, that were undeserving of too many harsh words. I also let my own fears run rampant in ways that did not help.

My wife was tested positive for HIV. As it turns out, it looks like it was a false positive, and she's just got all the other million problems that came about from the pregnancy of our first child. Kidney failure, among other things, including the fact that she weighs less then 90 pounds. The other thing is that we recently had to make a decision to terminate a pregnancy, at only 9 weeks, because my wife would not have survived it. While that does not seem like much of a choice, survival or not, to actually say it was the hardest thing we have ever done. This decision of course, was required just days after my 29th birthday. At the same time as all this, there was a very severe crud going around, that had me, and my daughter, and my wife very sick. This was at the same time as having fears of HIV, both in my wife, possibly in my daughter, and maybe even in me, as I had been quite intimate with my wife for the last 3 years we had been married. Also, and while I tend to let these things stay at work, I was having trouble dealing with a missing child situation, at work.

I'm not asking that what I said, be excused, I hurt some people's feelings, and I know others do not understand me, nor will they try, but that is my fault. I am asking that eventually, everyone can find it in their heart to forgive me for being too emotional, in a place that it was totally unnecessary, and unwarranted.

Timothy
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject:

everyone at one tme or another has allowed rl emotions to enter into HR they where forgiven as im sure you are too Smile
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » My apology.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: