FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
About Orders.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Orders - General Discussions » About Orders.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:16 am    Post subject: About Orders.

Orders are essentially player organized and run associations, with some amount of staff support. This is a new concept and details have not been fully worked out yet, including benefits and requirements to have an order. However, it is likely orders will have a small area to call their own, and will require said players to be able to put forward a certain number of members as well as funds to have said area built.

If you'd like to have a folder here for an order you'd like to add to the game, let me know. Of course, this is not a guarantee your order will be added to the game, but you can seek out members here.

Players will only be able to join one order at a time. If you have questions, let me know and I will attempt to answer them to the best of my current ability.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy

Last edited by HR-Trevor on Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
Dragoonseal

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:39 am    Post subject:

Er um.. benefits?
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Fri Oct 11, 2002 11:47 am    Post subject:

Well, aside from just having a fellowship of players, orders will probably have a building or other hangout of their own, and possibly other benefits like a special communication channel, design for certain items, or whatever. Those benefits are up in the air and suggestions are welcome.

Back to top »
Dante
Boi Toi

Post Posted: Tue Oct 15, 2002 11:39 pm    Post subject:

Is there anything laid down yet about what will be required of the leaders of said order to lay down? Like, do we need to create and submit a document of our purpose and rules to the GMs before we become official? Also...how many members are we looking at for being declared eligible for an official order?
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Wed Oct 16, 2002 12:11 am    Post subject:

Not sure yet. We were going to have a staff discussion about it at our last staff meeting, but I postponed it a week to allow more people to be involved.

What I can tell you so far, in generic terms:

• There will be a minimum number of members required before an application is approved.
  • The members of the Order must submit designs for their guild/base/building.
  • There will be a cost (IG money, not RL), dependent on the plans submitted and so forth.
  • We'll be considering a number of possible benefits in addition to the "hangout".

I'll provide more info as soon as it is available.

Back to top »
Viptir

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 9:54 am    Post subject:

Okay, after reading, I got a bit of a question. Now don't take this the wrong way, but I see a human league (humans only), an outcast one which already declared a sexual orientation, and some amazons (girls only...just a guess). Now here's my dilema...I'm a guy (straight, but that doesn't matter and never should) and mebbe I don't wanna be human (already am, thanks - nothing new there). So would it be totally absurd to perhaps want a 'good ol boys' club? mebbe name it Augusta Nationals or somethin. I don't want to come off as any of the '-isms' but fair is fair.

And please don't take it as flaming, but just as an observation. I don't see anything wrong with wanting 'something of your own' so it SHOULD work both ways, right?
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:03 am    Post subject:

A men-only Order? Well, that seems as fair as anything else, to me.

Back to top »
Viptir

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:20 am    Post subject:

Had to make sure....we seem to catch a lot of flak for it elsewhere...
 Back to top »
Cirena

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:55 am    Post subject:

I don't see a thing wrong at all with a Guy-only order, heck even be nice to have some friendly competition between your possible order and the Amazons.

Cirena
 Back to top »
Cirena

Post Posted: Wed Feb 12, 2003 10:58 am    Post subject:

Also with RPG's rl guys and girls can and do play the opposite of their sex so don't think the Amazons would deny someone to join because of this and other orders either, the whole point of RP is to be somewhat your not for the most part anyway <shrugs>. So let's have fun and give this great looking game the best rping we can.

Cirena
 Back to top »
T'Keeri

Post Posted: Wed Feb 26, 2003 5:43 pm    Post subject:

The Amazons are a group that was started in HX, which is based on ancient Greece. We do accept female characters that are ran by male players as well. Many of the sisters, in the past, have even married a male character, although they tend to break up over time because of the restrictions we have regarding events we host, but we are not a men bashing group just for the Hades of it. We are an RP group and will rp the tribe as we always have, just don't expect us to be bashers of anyone that is friendly to the sisters of the tribe, and our Nation. Just don't get on our bad side, regardless of species and gender!

As long as the lion's roar is heard on the wind,
The Nation's drum will never be still.
They will summon the ancient sleeping spirits
A vow, the Amazons will rise to fight again.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Orders - General Discussions » About Orders.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: