FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
wake up!!!!!!
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » wake up!!!!!!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
red_tiger

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: wake up!!!!!!

this is my little rant don't like well don't read it. It sickens me the way people take Ig stuff so personally when it starts bothering you ooc thats when you need to step back and wake up. Not everyone , but i am dam sure there is a handful of people who have been hurt ooc by stuff Ig. Its also messed up the way people don't relise that people have lives out side this game if my character seems zoned or unresponsive its probably cause i am bussie its not some attempt to hurt anyone or ignore anyone. Reality is 150 schools being closed in communities that need them its when your own mayor throws thousands of kids into the street because we are not upper class , because we live in broke down communities its the way they give up on us before ever giving us a chance. Not someone calling a fictional character that you created a fowel name, reality is not divorcing or marrying or cybering some guy/girl you have never seen and probably will never see. O.k i am done........commence with the know it all comments and insults.
 Back to top »
Daedalus
Local Pimp

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject:

Punctuation is your friend...

As far as what you're talking about ... Reality sucks for some, and this is their way of getting out. Who cares? Okay, so some people take the game too far, but that's their problem. Go ahead and let them. If it starts bothering you, then you're no better than they are. I really don't see a point in this post. Even if that 'handful' of people read this, I doubt it'll cause them to change.
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 9:26 am    Post subject: Re: wake up!!!!!!

Yay for Alexial, but it's really hard to read your rant without some spacing and some capitalization and punctuation.

AIM: KitMurphyHR
Email: yojibalinese@hotmail.com
Technician Database: http://tech.haelrahv.net/
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:09 am    Post subject:

i have no fucking clue what that rant was about.
Daedalus
Local Pimp

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:13 am    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
i have no fucking clue what that rant was about.

It took me a couple re-reads and fixing it in my head to understand it.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:25 am    Post subject:

oh, i get what it poorly tried to say, i just still don't get the fucking point of it.

all i got was, "people need to stop being mad at me for being afk, mainly because i am afk because i'm at work doing my job as oppsed to playing haelrahv. why am i logged onto haelrahv at work? who knows. my logic is shitty but i blame the mayor of stinktown. someone please think of the children."

but i've never seen anyone flip out over someone else being afk, so maybe this rant seems even more illogical than it should be.

ps: sorry if i come off too harsh, but anytime someone rants about something involving playing haelrahv while at work/working, i get all confused because noone should be playing games while working. granted, i sometimes play during slower than normal classes, but then again i'm not going to complain about how difficult it is to play during class...
Daedalus
Local Pimp

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 10:55 am    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
all i got was, "people need to stop being mad at me for being afk, mainly because i am afk because i'm at work doing my job as oppsed to playing haelrahv. why am i logged onto haelrahv at work? who knows. my logic is shitty but i blame the mayor of stinktown. someone please think of the children."

Heh.

This is what I got, "I hate people who take these games too seriously..." -- yet I'm pretty sure I've heard her (OOCly) complain about how another world (game) has her in a bad mood, in a different game -- "...and people who get mad at me for being busy and away from the game. My life sucks, so I blame the mayor for me not knowing how to spell and having to try to use big words in a shitty ass paragraph to try to make it sound better. I live in a poor community and no-one thinks we have any potential. A game isn't reality. Okay, I'm done telling you about my life problems, please comment."

So, I guess we should all just start posting when our girlfriends or boyfriends dump us. Or when your pet dog dies and any other problems the oh-so-cruel world brings you.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:08 am    Post subject:

i had a shitty weekend doing design. yaru will faceshoot everyone in revenge.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » wake up!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: