FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Couple of ideas for Guardians
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Guardians » Couple of ideas for Guardians
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fallon

Post Posted: Sun Nov 21, 2004 2:51 pm    Post subject: Couple of ideas for Guardians

I’m a new Guardian and have been reading through this folder and had a couple of ideas, so I thought I would offer them up for discussion.

First off I was contemplating the idea that Guardians are more of a religious/martial arts type sect, and that they seem to be here for more of the enlightenment of all, or at least as potential non-legal arbitrators if they chose. So my fluff idea was that perhaps they could have an act along the lines of a “bow” that they could use to display their profession in a more upfront manner (instead of just hoping that everybody looks at them). In other words if they walk into a situation were they deem it to be worthy of peacekeeping they could perform the command and it would be something akin to a martial arts bow or perhaps an aura about them, ie “An aura of tranquility encompasses Talen”, or “Talen performs the Guardian bow of peace”. Something like that, I haven’t really worked it out that far.

Second, I was wondering about the possibility of incorporating animals into the Guardian profession. Either with using animal handle and having more of a subdue or guard command for said animal. Or by using Sigils to incorporate perhaps a “totem” type animal for the Guardian. Either by having the animal manifest, or by using the essence of the animal to transform the Guardian. This would be more along the lines of a martial arts technique like Tai Chi. I see the animals of being more of mythological/ancient manifestation than an everyday type animal because of the Guardians’ ancient background.

Anyway, that’s just a couple of ideas I thought I would toss out.
 Back to top »
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:47 am    Post subject:

Some sort of profession identifying fluff move is a pretty good idea, I wouldn't mind hearing suggestions from people.

There are some animal style stances which only guardians and trackers learn.
Fallon

Post Posted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 9:34 pm    Post subject:

HR-Hunter wrote:
There are some animal style stances which only guardians and trackers learn.

Ah, Thanks! I look forward to learning those.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Guardians » Couple of ideas for Guardians
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: