FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Order Comm channels!
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Orders - General Discussions » Order Comm channels!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Zoz

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:04 pm    Post subject: Order Comm channels!

As of today, Orders will have the ability to gain special comm channels if they wish so. The conditions are as follows:

--You must have at least 4 members in the Order who are of at least the 5th level and above. Only members who meet the 5th level requirement will be given the channel.

--You must select a name for the channel that is between 4-8 characters AND is representative of the Order. Read: eternal defenders cannot choose the channel name of "KILLAS", nor can crimson rose use "LUVNEWBS". Using something like "DEFEND" or "ROSE" is acceptable. Remember that unless you lock your comm into the channel, you have to type in the ENTIRE channel name to transmit, so 8 characters might irritate some people.

--Email Zoz (hr-zoz@haelrahv.com) with a list of all members of at least the 5th level and a 4-8 character name for the Order's channel, and I will respond as soon as I have verified everything and added the channel.
HR-Zoz

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:10 pm    Post subject: Re: Order Comm channels!

Another note...

If for whatever reason someone leaves the Order, email Zoz once again to ensure that they have been removed from the channel.
Lynettia

Post Posted: Mon Oct 27, 2003 9:17 pm    Post subject:

Hey! how come we can't be Killas? We have an enforcer group! Not that I'd ever choose that or anything anyway but still! I had to have something to annoy people with! *grins* Thanks for the hard work Zoz!
Orodreth

Post Posted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 10:33 pm    Post subject: email address failed

hr-zoz@haelrahv.com failed delivery... do you ahve another email address Zoz?
 Back to top »
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Fri Nov 19, 2004 1:53 am    Post subject: Re: email address failed

Orodreth wrote:
hr-zoz@haelrahv.com failed delivery... do you ahve another email address Zoz?

GM Zoz is no longer on staff. Since this pertains to comm channels, might I suggest you e-mail the Technician guru, GM Drake, at hr-drake@haelrahv.com .

For information regarding which Counselors are on staff and what their responsibilities are, please see this thread:

http://www.haelrahv.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=2460

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Orders - General Discussions » Order Comm channels!
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: