FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
The Never Ending Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » The Never Ending Story
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kit
Cybertech Extraordinaire~

Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 5:49 am    Post subject:

((just kidding))

...came a giant flaming ball of death that destroyed everyone and everything. A giant plume of debris mushroomed up over the impact sight, sending so much junk into the atomosphere that it blanketed out any renewel of life for the next 150 years. When 150 years had passed and life was just begining to start again, an asteroid slammed into Ilfai. It was knocked so far off it's orbit that it slammed into Haelrahv, reducing both to cosmic dust.

The End.

Haha! No never-ending story can beat me!
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Tao

Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 11:21 am    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
Tao wrote:
...he was actually in a den full of ghost tigers. Alas, poor Yaru gets his brand new underoos ripped to shreds and for some wierd reason gets defiled by one of the tigers while the song "I'll make a man out of you." from the sountrack Mulan is being played in the background. Yaru is later clawed to death, his body parts are later dragged and tossed in the middle of Cloud Court. A giant asapi lands near what's left of Yaru's head and says to him...

..."Boy, that Tao sure is one snarky, spiteful, bitch, eh?" and then puts him back together, setting him off on his way to continue his deviant quest. When suddenly, out of nowhere...!

...the same giant asapi takes a huge slimey dump on Yaru from up above while squaking, "But then again, so am I! You malodorous sissy!" Everyone thought that Yaru had died under that slimey pile of asapi poop, but couldnt figure out a way to rescue him. Then after an hour of standing around looking stumped, Yaru makes his way out of the poo! Since Yaru smelled so horrendously, nobody would go near him. Even after bathing, he couldnt get the stench off of him. Yaru finally accepted his fate as a stinker and went on with his life, alone. Yaru moved to the Isle of Myst tailoring underoos that nobody would wear, but Yaru wasnt alone. The giant asapi who pooped on him, continued to drop poo bombs on him and squaking insults. Yaru wished he had taken the blue pill.
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 1:52 pm    Post subject:

Do you ever read your posts and go, "Hey, maybe I'm being a bit too immature and petty."

Then again, I'm not sure why you think trying to ruin a thread I hardly take part in is going to devistate me.

No, really, what did that last little rant prove except the point I am trying to make that you're batshit insane.
Kit

Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject:

soundless wrote:
Do you ever read your posts and go, "Hey, maybe I'm being a bit too immature and petty."

Then again, I'm not sure why you think trying to ruin a thread I hardly take part in is going to devistate me.

No, really, what did that last little rant prove except the point I am trying to make that you're batshit insane.

Did you neglect to see the 'joking'? Where you had left off just made it perfect. It hadn't been for you to take seriously, in fact, I specifically stated in there that it wasn't MEANT to be taken seriously. Tao recognized that and just kept trucking. You, however, have problems with jokes. And if you think I reply to threads just to 'devistate' you, I hope you will come to realize that you mean absolutely nothing in the grand scheme of things.

Don't let that big alteri head you have IG translate into a big alteri head in real life. Dude, this is a game. No no, less then that. This is an OOC message board to a game. I was only playing. Get that stick outta your ass and lighten up.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:46 pm    Post subject:

I think he was referring to Tao's post specifically. If you'll notice, Tao didn't work off your post. So, really, he wasn't talking to you. Ergo, there's no reason for you to get defensive.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Kit

Post Posted: Wed Nov 10, 2004 7:58 pm    Post subject:

Brokyn wrote:
I think he was referring to Tao's post specifically. If you'll notice, Tao didn't work off your post. So, really, he wasn't talking to you. Ergo, there's no reason for you to get defensive.

--William

If that's the case, I gladly apologize. I didn't find Tao's post to Yaru really offensive to Yaru though and I wasn't aware they had a conflict going on. My bad, anyhow, if that's the case. If not, then carry on with my intended indignation.

Edit: Then again, if he is reacting to Tao...well...he needs to scroll up and look at the quality of posts in this thread.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Out of Character Discussions » The Never Ending Story
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Page 9 of 9

Jump to: