FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What does your Darju look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Darju » What does your Darju look like?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zamde
Maestro

Post Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 12:14 am    Post subject:

SolitaryTurnip wrote:
Hey Zamde, how many pins do you actually have?

Thirteen. I'm not exactly swimming in heaps of benefit from an additional +13 to dancing, but it's noticeable enough that I'm all for non-stacking bonuses, because I can wear as many as I want/find.
 Back to top »
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Sun Jun 13, 2004 1:21 am    Post subject:

Sorkaa wrote:
I'll be glad when every guy who wants to look cool doesn't have to wear the same outfit from Eclectic Wear..and yes, unfortunately my Darju is wearing quite a few things from there as well (they stole my alteration ideas before I could even use them, I swear).

I had to look through a shopping list just to figure out what kinda clothes come from Eclectic Wear. I'm not sure what that says about me or the people who buy all their stuff there.
** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
jade
Soldier of the '?'th Century

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 1:30 am    Post subject: lookit.

i might as well ..

have a well-muscled build.
You stand 5' 3" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are pierced with a pair of small stud earrings of a milky-jade hue that seems to glow with a soothing soft-green light.
You feel calm.

You are not holding anything.
You are wearing a jade-green full-length ruhbach tied with a gray cord, a black leather sword belt, a luminescent periwinkle crystal pendant hanging from a long gold chain, an expert lockpicking kit, a pair of charcoal grey ski pants, a matte black and gleaming golden Xeawoa splattergun, a beautiful silver and Aroai stone pendant, a shimmering vellian pendant featuring a pristine diamond at its center, a forest green drying pouch embroidered with golden scrollwork, a black leather scabbard with silver studs, a heavy forest-green jacket with a silky grey fur lining, a pair of heavy black telyron ski gloves, a heavy black knit ski hat, a pair of forest green leather boots lined with soft kashaga fur, a tan leather thigh-quiver, a hoaweisho hide backpack embroidered with some beautiful serpentine sirolei ivy in shades of green, an advanced communicator, a gold and diamond ring, a simple polished copper ring, and a rugged traveler's pack.

woo.

You say, "For all, temperance."
You say, "But justice is worthy for its own sake."
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
HR-Drake
Machine King

Post Posted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 4:20 am    Post subject:

I guess after a couple of years I could post mine. Heh.

You are Machine King Drake Holton, a Darju Technician.
You are wearing a pair of sleek black sunglasses which covers your eyes.
You have a dark blue complexion, marked with black stripes.
Upon your lips, you have dark indigo lipstain.
You have long dark violet hair styled into dreadlocks.
You have a rugged, yet handsome face.
You have a well-muscled build.
You stand 6' 5" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber arm, a right cyber hand, a left cyber arm, and a left cyber hand.
You are pierced with a blued-titanium barbell through your tongue, an indigo eilaro lip ring, and a small blued-titanium hoop earring.
You have a tattoo of a coiled oriental dragon on your forearm.

You are wearing a pair of black military fatigue pants, a pair of charcoal athletic socks, a pair of black combat boots with crimson laces, a black leather ankle holster, a black military-issue pack, a pair of hard black leather bracers, an odd pair of leather and plate gloves, a thick leather belt, a matte-black executioner's scythe, a paintball machinegun, a sturdy black pouch studded with blued titanium, a pair of black binoculars, a glowing hivvali pendant, a klulza compressed riot shield, a vailyron tactical jacket, a chainmail shirt, a smudge of soft peach lipstick, and a black long-range comm on a dark blue leather armband.
Moka

Post Posted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 7:24 am    Post subject: Me!

You are Private Smoka Flek, a Darju Trooper.
You are wearing a pair of nightvision goggles which covers your eyes.
You have a bronze complexion, marked with black flecks.
You have waist-length midnight black hair pulled into a ponytail.
You have a haunting face.
You have a lithe build.
You stand 5' 1" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber arm covered with silver-flecked black halxna, a right cyber hand covered with silver-flecked black halxna, a right cyber foot covered with silver-flecked black halxna, and a left cyber foot covered with silver-flecked black halxna.

You are wearing a matte black headset communicator, a shiny green xoyeis bracelet, a jet black belt, a basic lockpicking kit, a thick and heavy vellian ring, a black suede thigh sheath with silver star studs, a pair of field infantry combat gloves, a beautiful silver and Aroai stone pendant, a black canvas ammo pouch, a bronze name badge reading Private Smoka Flek, a long hooded robe of a deep brown hue, a llirae anklet set with a brilliant blue Aroai stone cabochon, a borkin skin cache, a leather drying pouch made from supple komnagon leather fastened with a jagged halxna fang, a shiny green xoyeis ring, an urban camouflage BDU, a pair of raven black stalking boots, a heavy kashanvana plate visored helm burnished with the crest of the Llanfair Royal Guard, a cybernetic soldier's battle suit, a midnight black leather backpack embroidered with an enchanting rose with tiny thorns in shades of blood red, an exquisitely handcrafted midnight-blue satin satchel, a crude singed kailet tonfa, and a matte-black Darjuan combat shotgun.
 Back to top »
HR-Tkiro

Post Posted: Sun Feb 04, 2007 1:59 am    Post subject:

Code:
You are Slacker Tkiro Vahn, a Darju Forger.
You have radiant celadon eyes and a dark blue complexion marked with pale blue bands.
You have long wild charcoal black hair.
You have a rough face.
You have an athletic build.
You stand 9' 10" tall, and you are timeless for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber hand.
You feel sexah.

You are holding a h'zarh'l in your right hand and a severed Morrigan Blackfury hand in your left.
You are wearing a battered leather collar, a wrist watch, some black leather pants, a pair of thick-soled work boots, a faded and torn brown cloak clasped with an eilaro chain, a smoke-stained leather forging apron, a smudge of deep purple lipstick, a worn brown leather forger's belt laden with assorted tools, a sun-faded brown belt loop with a massive forging hammer secured inside it, a portable wardrobe, and a h'zarh'l bracer.
 Back to top »
zafire

Post Posted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:39 pm    Post subject:

You are Judge of the Cuori Zafire Stone the Heroic, a Darju.
You have dark blue eyes and a dark brown complexion marked with black stripes.
You have very long sleek black hair.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 5' 1" tall, and you are very young for a Darju.
You are implanted with a right cyber hand and a left cyber hand.
You are pierced with a titanium nose stud, a tiny golden arackus earring with ruby eyes, and an iridium navel ring printed with the words "No Angel".
You feel happy.
 Back to top »
ragonda
A fearful red dragon

Post Posted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:06 am    Post subject:

You are Expedition Guide Dregonard Kruhtha-Lefear, a Darju Tracker.
You have crystal blue eyes and a light crimson complexion marked with hunter green bands.
You have very long crimson hair styled into a multitude of braids.
You have a well-toned build.
You stand 5' 8" tall, and you are fairly young for a Darju.
You are pierced with a buxe wood eyebrow ring printed with the words "Psycho", a haeleio wood tongue bullet printed with the words "Psycho" through your tongue, a tiroi wood bridge barbell through the bridge of your nose, an aisiaisa wood nose stud printed with the words "Stop Bitching", and a tiny golden arackus earring with ruby eyes.
You feel bruised.
You have a black rose tattoo on your left breast, and a single thorned rose underneath a flaming moon with the words "cherished" branded on your lower back, and a bleeding red gash tattooed on your left bicep.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Darju » What does your Darju look like?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: