FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Live Spellsongs
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » "Live" Discussions » Live Spellsongs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Gabriel

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 11:57 am    Post subject:

Make it hit the performer (for less damage), too. Har!

-Gabriel
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Thu Apr 08, 2004 4:00 pm    Post subject:

Gabriel wrote:
Make it hit the performer (for less damage), too. Har!

I'd actually consider spellsongs like that.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Ponderer

Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject:

The pipers' piping:
Causes a creature (the power of creature that can be charmed being dependant on the performers skill) to follow the performer and obey his commands.

Song of reflection:
Causes experience pulses to decrease in gain per pulse by half, but the speed of pulses increases by about 110% depending on the performers' skill level. (very small bonus, but I'd worry about balance if i suggested something much greater, and this would give people a reason to stop and listen to a performance, performers might even earn a good living in this fashion)

Song of dark and light:
A complex song of highs and lows, the performer observes the reaction of the listeners to get an indication of their alignment.

The mob justice jig:
All treasure found in a group is increased(loot, people!), defensive bonus to the group.

The great lulaby:
puts a willing listener into a coma-like sleep in which the body is nearly in stasis, all poison and bleeding effects are massively reduced in effect (but equally extended in time) and the listener cannot move while the song is being played.

Song of understanding:
When played amidst others, two people can focus on a skill and the lesser of the two will get a bonus to his skill dependant on the other players skill in that field and the performers skill at performing.

tech NO music:
This grating tune interferes with high technology devices, causing difficulty and faultiness in their use.

Dirge drums:
This song sets those who have recently died at ease, reducing their death penalty.

Song of Arcana/Song of the psion:
These songs provide a decrease to the preparation times of ally spells/psionics (i haven't mentioned a preference on other songs which i feel similarly but for sake of performer usefulness, I think this most definitely should be performer only).

Lyre of laceration:
Causes all critical hits to immediately have a follow-up attack (assuming the victim isn't already dead).
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sat Jul 17, 2004 10:20 pm    Post subject:

Cool, I don't see suggestions here often anymore. <duck Haidee>

Seriously, thanks. I'll take them into consideration.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 12:47 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
<duck Haidee>

That's right, you better duck. *hums Cook's Ditty*
Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 1:33 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
*hums Cook's Ditty*

I knew there was a spellsong I wasn't going to make, but I couldn't remember what. Thanks.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
Haidee
Bow chicka bow wow

Post Posted: Sun Jul 18, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject:

Quote:
>rem flint
You slide off a sleek pink ailferton dart flintlock with a large ANTI-WHORE label from over your shoulder.
>fire flint at Mickey
An ANTI-WHORE suction dart flies out of your pink flintlock in the general direction of Mickey Brunner!
Roundtime: 10 sec.
The ANTI-WHORE suction dart hits Mickey Brunner square on the forehead! The end wobbles slightly as it sticks in place.

Inside an intricately beaded twilight black suede corset with hot pink lacings you see a buttery nipple, a buttery nipple, a steaming pile of gamojab poop, a speckled red crab, a chocolate chip brownie, a map of Haelrahv, a huge blonde hair ball, a severed Haidee head, and your boobs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » "Live" Discussions » Live Spellsongs
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: