FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Player Profiles
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Player-Created Polls » Player Profiles
View previous topic :: View next topic  

To add player profiles back into my website or not.
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 25 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 25

Kelasa

Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:34 pm    Post subject: Player Profiles

Okay several people have approached me since I came back about putting player profiles back up on my website. If you were be interested in this please vote here.

Kelasa

Edit- Contrary to popular vote, I have only received one submission for a profile since this. Due to this at this time I have removed all profiles and pictures stored on both my computer and website except the ones I have for active GMs: Trevor, Arden, Morrigan, Roselie, Mickey, and half of Faith's profile done. In order to bring back profiles on my website I would like at least 10 new submissions from players (Gms don't count for this). Please send information to me at Kelasa@haelrahv.net. Profile information can include any of the following or as many as you wish:

Character Name (required)
In character Family relations
In character order titles
Background Histories
Character picture
Player picture
AIM/MSN/Yahoo/or other chat program Screen name
E-mail address
RL location (even just a general such as just state or country if outside the US)
Brief Player introduction

Please note that I do need more then just a character name to post a profile for a person, but any of the following are optional.

Last edited by Kelasa on Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:49 am; edited 1 time in total
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:46 pm    Post subject: RE: Player Profiles

I see no good reason not to put them back except hastling you. If someone wants their profile posted than they can approach you or vise versia....if not, than they dont have to. It is a really cool idea though, I like it... so long as i get to use a different pic than that old one... i look like a ghost in the sun ::Blanch:: Shocked

Quote:
[COMM[1]] "(Neifl Cacambo) - rose mageylan You don't understand, I just wanted him for sex. It's you I really love."
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 12:54 pm    Post subject:

I said yes, but I don't have any way of taking my picture and sending it to you... but I liked it when it was up.
 Back to top »
soundless
EIGHT YEARS OLD!!!

Post Posted: Thu Jun 17, 2004 2:00 pm    Post subject:

Sure, why not.
 Back to top »
TheTrackerChick
Babe of Doom

Post Posted: Fri Jun 18, 2004 5:22 pm    Post subject: player profiles

YES!!!
Kelasa

Post Posted: Thu Jun 24, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject:

Well anyone wishing to place up a player profile can send in their information they would like posted. Any pictures submitted need to had the accompaning information or they will not be posted. For an example of a profile page can refer to:

http://www.haelrahv.net/players/kelasa/kelasaprofile.htm

Also I do have quite a collection of pictures still on my system from my previous profile pages. However profiles will not be reinstated until I get approval and confirmation of name through email.

The email to use to submit a profile is: Kelasa@haelrahv.net

The Names of pictures I still have are: Arden Sutherland, Mickey Brunner (wow when did I get an actual pic Mickey!), Morrigan Blackfury, Pandora Selenos, Roselie Magelyan, Trevor Rage, Zoz Bryant, Ainaiai Abenaeono, Alaric Kai, Barghest Creed, Bella McKenzie, Cral Hendo, Dante Vamaduro, Drecus Lexoin, Dregonard Lefear, Karynn Dairan, Layne Aae-Aaka, Mellie Knight, Mystiey Harts, Mystiqal Bountywatcher, Nivza Mora, Nsa Wlkr, Quidditty Equinox, Shadowwright Nightshade, Sway D'Eloe, Tao Shadowstalker, Trathyn Darkwater,

P.S. Talk about some old names here.
Kelasa

Post Posted: Sun Jul 11, 2004 12:55 am    Post subject:

*nudges the post up*
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Player-Created Polls » Player Profiles
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: