FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
On your marks, get set, underwear.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Just For A Laugh ... » On your marks, get set, underwear.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SteveH999

Location: There is currently 1 player in the world of Haelrahv.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 11:45 am    Post subject: On your marks, get set, underwear.

[COMM][1](Tygerwulf Fyrestick) - Yay, go shopping

[COMM][1](Tygerwulf Fyrestick) - I just spent like 90K on undergarments

You see Librarian Tygerwulf Fyrestick, an Eolai.
He is wearing a pair of pretty pink ski goggles with tinted lenses which covers his eyes.
He has a soft rose complexion.
He has short spiky strawberry blonde hair.
He has a youthful face.
He has a scrawny build.
He stands about 5' 0" tall, and seems to be very young for an Eolai.
He is implanted with a left cyber foot covered with turquoise tovqa and a right cyber foot.
He is pierced with a pair of pink bow earrings, a gehflif nose stud printed with the words "Ommmmmm", an eilaro eyebrow ring printed with the words "Girlie Girl", an ocia navel ring printed with the words "Slave", a titanium lip labret printed with the words "Drama Queen", a titanium tongue bullet printed with the words "Orgasm Donor" through his tongue, a titanium lip labret printed with the words "Once Bitten", an ocia navel ring printed with the words "Hottie From Hell", a gehflif nose stud printed with the words "Trouble Maker", an eilaro eyebrow ring printed with the words "Princess", a copper ear stud printed with the words "I Don't Care", a copper ear stud printed with the words "Stop Bitching", a gold bridge barbell printed with the words "Quit Staring" through the bridge of his nose, a gold bridge barbell printed with the words "Ice Cold Bitch" through the bridge of his nose, a titanium tongue bullet printed with the words "Muff Diver" through his tongue, and a sharnuk septum ring printed with the words "Gold Digger" through his septum.
He appears to be feeling psychotic.
He has huge floppy hot pink bunny ears on his head, and a tattoo of a hot pink bruvsho stalking a purple hoaweisho with a white gamojab on it's head on his back.

He is not holding anything.
He is wearing a silver lockpick-shaped button reading "Locksmith On Duty", an antique silver poison ring inlaid with an onyx pentacle charm, a pale pink jersey embroidered with the words "DEFENESTRATING DUST BUNNIES", a pair of long pink gloves, a pair of pink fairy wings, a small pink vaixaxi shield displaying numerous red and purple hearts, a translucent blue star amulet hung delicately on a silver chain, a pink braided ribbon choker adorned with a Eolai charm, a pink braided ribbon anklet adorned with a Agent charm, a pair of white stockings with pink polka dots, a hard leather collar dangling a small tag that reads ~Rabies Test Subject~, some midnight blue satin wrist ties, a pink braided ribbon armband adorned with a heart charm, a rough bone necklace spaced with painted pottery beads, a sleek black satin teddy with lace edges, a leopard print thong with black lace edging, a finely-crafted silbein ring, a large oxygen replenishment unit, a soft pink silk scarf with tiny gold rose charms hanging from the fringe, a tan suede armband branded with the image of a sleeping eteoch, a silky silver garter edged with delicate blue lace, a silky silver garter edged with delicate blue lace, a pointy dunce cap, a delicate silver hip chain linked with carved pink eorit stones in the shape of roses, a gamojab pelt thigh quiver, a gamojab pelt belt, a blue cloth sack with the words "Alchemical Supplies" in bold white stitching, a gamojab pelt belt holster, a gamojab pelt sheath, a gamojab pelt pouch, some gamojab pelt boots, a pair of thick-soled pink boots tied with rose ribbons, a pair of polished black leather wingtips, some polished silver cufflinks shaped into horseshoes, a pair of silver cufflinks shaped like bowling pins, a well-fitted black velvet bolero jacket with floral gold filigree, a black and gold lounge jacket fitted with a red-rhinestoned priest's habit, a gold suction dart, a tribal suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a gold suction dart, a gold suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a flamewood suction dart, a polished pale blue sharnuk wrist-worn dart launcher etched with silver runes, a huge fuzzy penguin suit, a smudge of dark violet lipstick, a bright pink ekafini blossom, a pom-pom shaped pink double-bloom aifai flower, a pom-pom shaped pink double-bloom aifai flower, a silk pixie pink elan rose blossom on a laquered green metal pin, a dusty apron, a soft pink ososha backpack embroidered with a detailed gamojab with little eyes in shades of red, a gamojab pelt satchel, a delicate gold slave bracelet linked to a emerald studded ring, a pink braided ribbon bracelet adorned with a smiley charm, a gamojab pelt bracelet, a gamojab pelt bracelet, a red satin demi bra overlaid with black lace, a leopard print demi bra with black lace edging, a red button which reads, "I took a ride with the Biker Chick", a hog-tied platinum suction dart, a hog-tied platinum suction dart, a hog-tied platinum suction dart, some powder white mistsilk underwear, some midnight blue mistsilk underwear, some twilight blue mistsilk underwear crafted in a provocative style, some gauzy gray mistsilk underwear, some forest green mistsilk underwear, some shimmering scarlet mistsilk underwear, some sleek black mistsilk underwear, some pale blue mistsilk underwear, some vibrant amber mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, a white shirt-jack with vertical ocean-blue accents, a knee-length wintry white mistsilk tunic with pale pink ekafini blossoms embroidered around the neckline, a sleek ice white mistsilk shirt buttoned up the front with miniature frosty pink wehapexe gems, some powder white mistsilk underwear, some sleek black mistsilk underwear, some gauzy gray mistsilk underwear, some midnight blue mistsilk underwear, some forest green mistsilk underwear, some shimmering scarlet mistsilk underwear, some royal purple mistsilk underwear, some vibrant amber mistsilk underwear, some pale blue mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, some pale pink mistsilk underwear, a full length wintry white mistsilk skirt embroidered with pale pink ekafini blossoms along the hem, some hipster midnight blue mistsilk leggings with flared bellbottoms, some powder white mistsilk pants with pale pink slashes down the legs, a pale pink mistsilk bra, some pale pink mistsilk panties, some wintry white mistsilk panties, some sleek black mistsilk panties, some airy gray mistsilk panties, some midnight blue mistsilk panties, some leaf green mistsilk panties, some scintillating scarlet mistsilk panties, some royal purple mistsilk panties, some vibrant amber mistsilk panties, some pale blue mistsilk panties, a wintry white mistsilk bra, a sleek black mistsilk bra, an airy gray mistsilk bra, a midnight blue mistsilk bra, a leaf green mistsilk bra, a scintillating scarlet mistsilk bra, a royal purple mistsilk bra, a vibrant amber mistsilk bra, a pale blue mistsilk bra, some glimmering gold mistsilk underwear, some provocative platinum mistsilk underwear, a glistening gold mistsilk bra, some glistening gold mistsilk panties, a provocative platinum mistsilk bra, some provocative platinum mistsilk panties, some sheer white mistsilk stockings, some sheer black mistsilk stockings, some sheer gray mistsilk stockings, some sheer blue mistsilk stockings, some sheer green mistsilk stockings, some sheer scarlet mistsilk stockings, some sheer purple mistsilk stockings, some sheer amber mistsilk stockings, some sheer pink mistsilk stockings, some sheer silver mistsilk stockings, some sheer gold mistsilk stockings, some sheer platinum mistsilk stockings, and a gold ring communicator.

You ask, "JEEZ. When you said you spent 90k on underwear, you weren't kidding, weren't you?"
>
Tygerwulf Fyrestick says, "No, I wasn't."

You say, "Can't attack your taste in fabric. But all your colors might make me throw up."
>
Tygerwulf Fyrestick exclaims, "I'm a rainbow!"
>
Tygerwulf Fyrestick exclaims, "Wait, I'm better than a rainbow! I have pink!"
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 12:00 pm    Post subject:

Yay, go pink! And Beau's not here to make me take it all off! Rawr!
HR-Hannah

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 1:49 pm    Post subject:

Oh wow, I was ok until I saw the provocative underwear then I couldn't help it... Laughing
 Back to top »
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:24 pm    Post subject:

That is just wrong...on so many levels.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Thu Jul 01, 2004 7:30 pm    Post subject:

Where are you wearing them? You'd have to drape them off of your arms or something.
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 3:39 pm    Post subject:

Hey, whatever works. Maybe I'll stick a provacative pair on my head or something. Or maybe I can just wear them all where they belong, does mistsilk stretch? I least my boys won't be cold.
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 7:13 pm    Post subject:

tygerwulf wrote:
Hey, whatever works. Maybe I'll stick a provacative pair on my head or something. Or maybe I can just wear them all where they belong, does mistsilk stretch? I least my boys won't be cold.

Yes, it stretches a little (more so than earth silk, far less than spandex or nylon).

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 9:07 pm    Post subject:

I hear the underpants gnome has taken an interest in you Tygerwulf, I'd avoid him if I were you. Twisted Evil
Dante
Boi Toi

Post Posted: Sun Jul 04, 2004 10:58 pm    Post subject:

If he hunts during the day and they all start shining, would that count as invoking the blindness power?

And Hunter, I want your avatar. Twisted Evil
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Mon Jul 05, 2004 1:24 am    Post subject:

Quote:
And Hunter, I want your avatar.

Doesn't it rock? It took me quite a while to find something I liked better then the turning eyeballs.
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Just For A Laugh ... » On your marks, get set, underwear.
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: