FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Informal Contract Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Mercenaries » Informal Contract Board
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 10:59 pm    Post subject:

I made them permanent.
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Sat Jun 19, 2004 11:29 pm    Post subject:

Oh cool, thanks.
 Back to top »
Brenton
/fidget

Post Posted: Sun Jun 20, 2004 2:04 am    Post subject:

*puts up a piece of paper with Layne's face bearing two "X"s where her eyes should be*

Contact Brenton Miller for more details.

Very Happy
Tylen
Alpha Antifemale

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 3:29 am    Post subject:

So can we put a general contract on anyone wearing too much mistsilk or is that too vague?

Brenton wrote:
*puts up a piece of paper with Layne's face bearing two "X"s where her eyes should be*

Hey no killing Layne....
** The phrase "break a leg" just wasn't ambitious enough for Mellie Knight. [8:31 pm]
** Mellie Knight was soundly defeated by Aesal Anari-Idia in the Zgedhi Gkenrzeg Rav! [8:31 pm]
 Back to top »
Chevonne

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:03 am    Post subject:

I think you should be able to mail a merc or the "Merc People" to put a contract out too.

Maybe if you mail the "Merc People" the merc people would send the contract to whoever is best qualified for that level of business. People don't always know what level their foe is. Mercs who dont have mail service? sorry...

I don't know anything about coding or what not. But it would be cool to be able to mail a letter to Merc Headquarters, or whatever, and just have that contract posted somewhere that mercs look. Like the board in the Darju sector. I think it's cool that you don't have to be the same level as someone, or bigger than them to kill them here. You can have them killed.

This is what I tell people.... If you want someone killed for a good reason, hire a merc, and if you don't have a good reason, hire an agent.

-Chevonne
 Back to top »
Chevonne

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:18 am    Post subject:

I also think that... coding aside because I dont know how hard this would be... it would be cool if it worked something like this.....

Client mails Mercenary headquarters.... headquarters posts the contract... some mercenary (first come first served) takes the contract (contract is no longer available to other mercs for set number of days/hours/whatever). If the Merc doesn't complete the contract in set number of days/hours/whatever it gets reposted. After the contract is completed, headquarters bills the client. If the client doesn't pay... well.. you're mercs...or send an agent? When the client pays, a certain % goes to the headquarters for arranging the whole thing, the rest goes to the merc.

I'm not a merc, nor do I know anything about them... is this totally far-fetched?

-Chevonne
 Back to top »
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 9:57 am    Post subject:

Tylen wrote:
So can we put a general contract on anyone wearing too much mistsilk or is that too vague?

Um, if you want. You'll just have to explain to them that you had them killed because they wore too much mistsilk *shrugs*. We're not picky... well... I'm not picky.

chevonne wrote:
I think you should be able to mail a merc or the "Merc People" to put a contract out too.

You can mail a merc if you want, but right now, there's nothing set up to mail "merc people." I think in live, the system will work something like that, however. You'll have to talk to Marduk about how he's doing it. Same with that other stuff you said that I don't feel like quoting *grins*.

Oh, I almost forgot...

chevonne wrote:
Maybe if you mail the "Merc People" the merc people would send the contract to whoever is best qualified for that level of business. People don't always know what level their foe is.

Yeah, that's true, but there's usually somebody who knows the approx. level. I'm not telling mercenaries to ask random people, but ask the people you know, and ask fellow mercenaries and such, and we should be able to work out a general level, at least.
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Mercenaries » Informal Contract Board
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: