FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
The Royal Airship
Goto page Previous  1, 2
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » The Royal Airship
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Sat Jan 10, 2004 4:22 pm    Post subject:

Yes. Me too. Now the pirates can't lock us all up. We could however, toss THEM overboard.
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 11, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject:

The lever for the drop floor could have a fingerprint reader, so that only a certain few people could operate it, so that pirates can't lock up the prince and send him plummeting to his death....
senseandviolets

Post Posted: Mon Jan 12, 2004 7:15 pm    Post subject:

I'd like to know what an airship is exactly? Are we thinking, blimp, space shuttle, air plane? The term makes me think of Super Mario Three... I think one of the levels was an "airship" a big boat that floated in the air.

Well anyways, being a pleasure ship, I think it should have a game room. With games like ping pong, or pool. I think darts would be a bit dangerous on a moving vehicle...
BurnedOut

Post Posted: Tue Jan 13, 2004 10:14 pm    Post subject:

Speaking of endangering the helium... Why would there be lights in the envelope? LOL! seriously...

Anyway, I agree. It should be named after the queen and probably the main body should be a crimson color. I'm not exactly sure it should be a blimp at all... Thats too dangerous for a prince to ride in.. I could take it down with my rifle from the ground. He needs a good plane, with VTOL, possibly something like the osprey, with the propellor engines thats rotate from vertical for take off and landing to horizontal for propulsion

just a thought, atreil
Brokyn
LLAMA SECHS

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:03 am    Post subject:

The lights would be partitioned away from the helium with their own separate envelopes inside the main one, and you have to figure that since the blimp will be cruising at a higher altitude than we sit at, that the blimp would be cooled on the exterior (which, as we all know, would cool the interior). Plus, the bulbs themselves could have some kind of cooling system.. you never know, what with relatively 600 years of technological advancements.

As for safety, the thing could be made of carbon-fiber and kevlar for all we know. I doubt they would miss the chance to foul a gun-shooting. This is, I know, taking a great leap of faith that materials are more lighter in Haelrahv than we know them today. But hey, fantasy is fantasy.

Quote:
It should be named after the queen...

I don't see why everyone's fallen behind this idea so readily. I mean, the woman was evil. Sure, she might have been out of her mind.. controlled by something supernatural. But she almost killed the entire population of Llanfair. I don't know about you, but if any RL airship were named after someone like that, I'm sure I would not support it so quickly.

--William

Haelrahv Wiki!
++Brown Nosing Points
 Back to top »
Tugor
Orgasm Donor

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 6:22 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I don't see why everyone's fallen behind this idea so readily. I mean, the woman was evil.

Yea but in her final moments she was her old self and I think thats how the Prince wants to remember her. . .not as some evil bitch that almost destroyed us all.
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:10 pm    Post subject:

I say it should be made of wood, and magically fly, like in Super Mario Bros. 3. It should also have cannons that shoot at retarded angles, and have boxes lying around that will contain feathers that turn us into raccoon-people that can fly.

[The Magic Flying Ship, Deck]
Cannons placed at erratic angles are scattered around the ground, shooting off black balls that continue in a straight line into oblivion. You are careful to avoid being hit by one, lest you become smaller, or perhaps jump in the air and fall off the ship. As you walk along the deck, you wonder exactly how this magic flying boat made of wood is able to stay in the air. You also see a yellow box with a rotating question mark on it, a yellow box with a rotating question mark on it, a yellow box with a rotating question mark on it, a brown box that looks to be completely solid, and a feather.
Also here: A guy that throws hammers at you, bombs that walk back and forth until they get angry and explode, and a flying turtle.

I say that my idea is the best!
 Back to top »
HR-Mickey
Cloverfield Monster

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:27 pm    Post subject:

Hammer brother, bob-omb, and koopa troopa.

For fifty points, try and guess why I never got invited to dances in the seventh grade.

To make a long story short, don't tell it.

I may be going nowhere, but I'm going nowhere fast.
---
Kelvin Watt says, "I stopped drinking coke when no longer drinking beer didn't make my gut disappear."
---
Kaelin Rae says, "Wait a minute..."
Kaelin Rae says, "You mean they have a COKE machine that dispenses beer."
Kaelin Rae nods to you.
Kaelin Rae says, "Greaser."
Kaelin Rae looks at you and sighs.
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
SolitaryTurnip

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 1:39 pm    Post subject:

Video games are a billion times better than dances.

So, since you know the names of all the guys, do you also know the name of the ship?

Edit: After extensive research (gamefaqs.com), I've discovered that they didn't have cool names. Just "Lemmy Koopa's Airship." Dang.
 Back to top »
HR-Beau
The Good Fairy

Post Posted: Wed Jan 14, 2004 11:13 pm    Post subject:

HR-Mickey wrote:
For fifty points, try and guess why I never got invited to dances in the seventh grade.

I know, I know! Ooh, ooh! Pick me to answer!!!!
If there is one thing in the world that I know, love conquers all, it trancends time and space, defies all odds, and can bring you back from the darkness, it is the guiding light that helps bring you in from the rough stormy seas of life, and it remains even after you have gone.
~ Adam ~

www.angeluserratus.net
 Back to top »
drainm2

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:42 am    Post subject:

Quote:
I don't see why everyone's fallen behind this idea so readily. I mean, the woman was evil. Sure, she might have been out of her mind.. controlled by something supernatural. But she almost killed the entire population of Llanfair. I don't know about you, but if any RL airship were named after someone like that, I'm sure I would not support it so quickly.

In that case...how bout we dub her The Royal Airship Neiflitious... or Transland Neifl....or Blimpie...since we seem stuck on the idea of the extremely slow, extremely volatile, extremely 'large target' derigibles of old instead principles of luxury like Air Force 1 and the Concord used/owned/operated by and under those who live lives suited to just that.
 Back to top »
HR-Hunter

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:32 am    Post subject:

When I hear "airship", I can't help but think Final Fantasy.
Downtweak

Post Posted: Sun Jan 18, 2004 2:38 am    Post subject:

Quote:
In that case...how bout we dub her The Royal Airship Neiflitious

It's spelled Neiflicious.

Code:
They hate me because I am the accumulation of the knowledge of Death.  That knowledge is a curse to them instead of a useful burden.

-Nef; From the Dust Returned
 Back to top »
tygerwulf
Teh Pink Assassin.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 2:54 am    Post subject:

Oh Oh! The ship needs a zero gravity room! and a swimming pool!

*Note: It is recomended that this to rooms not be one in the same.
maddie

Post Posted: Sat May 22, 2004 8:12 am    Post subject:

[Prince Aegan's Stateroom]
Only a few priveleged people are allowed in here. It is an elegant room, with wall-to-wall crimson carpeting and gilded walls. The furnishings are gold and crimson as well, and include a bed, wardrobe, couch, and big-screen television. A sign is posted by the door.

>read sign

It says, "Don't forget to check out the gift shop!"

Just an idea Smile
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Role-playing & Socialization » The Royal Airship
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: