FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
What's that shimmer I see?
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » What's that shimmer I see?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Faith
OCD Grammar Perfectionist

Post Posted: Sat May 01, 2004 8:38 pm    Post subject: What's that shimmer I see?

A traveling Human merchant recently found a new product in far away lands which he plans on introducing to the market in Llanfair very soon.

Farmed from a creature called a mist leech, mistsilk is a strong and supple material which is rumored to have interesting qualities, especially when seen in the sunlight.

Interestingly enough, he's found that someone has been marketing regular silk previously and calling it mistsilk. He's made every effort to contact the purchasers and replace, at no extra charge, their prior purchases.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What this means to you: If you have previously purchased something crafted from mistsilk (or had something altered), you should notice something different about it, but only when worn outside during daylight.

If you do not see a change, or you do but you don't wish to keep it, please contact HR-FAITH@haelrahv.com with the following (I do not need you to be in game to make the change):

Character Name:
Item Tap:
What you want done:

If you do not wish to keep the changes, your item will be converted to a different type of silk, if you have a preference, please specify. This offer does NOT include items which have only been embroidered with mistsilk
thread.

More mistsilk products will be seen in the future. Enjoy!

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve." -- Bilbo Baggins --
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » What's that shimmer I see?
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: