FAQ Log in
Search Profile
Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Asapi Egg Hunt
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Asapi Egg Hunt
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HR-Arden

Post Posted: Sat Apr 10, 2004 11:05 pm    Post subject: Asapi Egg Hunt

Copied from NEWS 88:

---------------------
ASAPI EGG HUNT!
---------------------
Beginning at about 11am EST on Sunday, April 11th there will be an asapi egg hunt taking place on Llanfair and Chodaku Isle. All participants will meet at Cloud Court, and after a short briefing will be instructed to begin.

Five different egg types will be hidden, each with a different point value of 1-5 (a total of 104 eggs adding up to 200 points). Prizes will be awarded to the five individuals with the highest score at the end of a one hour period.

There will also be a small number of special eggs hidden that contain small prizes. Those eggs will not count towards the point total.

Please sign the egg hunt registry at Cloud Court if you plan on attending! I hope to see you there!

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -- Bilbo Baggins
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Announcements From The Staff » Asapi Egg Hunt
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: