Memberlist Usergroups
Register
Jump To: Haelrahv Main Site | My Haelrahv Account | Haelrahv Play Page
Questions
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » Questions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kallai

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 8:35 am    Post subject: Questions

I was curious about tailoring. How do you go about doing that? I found the fair grounds with the tent selling squares of silk and thread as well as the kits but I'm not even sure where to being for the syntax I suppose. Or if it's even possible at this time? I suppose that's really my biggest question about tailoring. Also, though it's not quite related to this topic, is it possible to change professions without starting over? Also, how do guild leaders work? Do you just go to them and ask them about training and that's it or is there more they can do for you? I think that's all at the moment, sorry about the random questions.

Kallai
 Back to top »
HR-Arden

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject:

First, you can type TAILOR LIST to see all of your possible choices at your current skill level.

While holding your sewing kit and fabric (or skin), just TAILOR <item>. You will have to do that a few times until it is complete.

If you want to embroider it after it's complete, you'll need some thread. Put the thread in your sewing kit, and EMBROIDER <item> with <design>. At this time there are 100 possible designs (and 300 possible outcomes). There are no patterns to buy, so experimenting is necessary.

I don't know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve. -- Bilbo Baggins
 Back to top »
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Kallai

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 10:32 am    Post subject:

Wow, thank you very much.

Kallai
 Back to top »
HR-Trevor
Boss Type Guy

Post Posted: Sat Apr 03, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject:

As for your other questions:

- You can change professions if you REALLOCATE. You have a max of three reallocations when you start as a new character. If you use them all up, you can change profession without rerolling and starting over.

- The guild leaders promote you to the next level primarily (which gives you more training points for skills/stats). Some teach you new abilities as you progress, mostly automatically but if you're an Agent or Merc, you can go to your leader and ASK ABOUT ABILITIES to start learning Poisons for Agents and techniques for Mercs, respectively. Both of those have minimum level requirements.

Often you can train skills where a guild leader is located, but this is a minor benefit. There is one guild leader that will issue a quest at level 20 to a character of any profession if you ask that person about quests/missions/tasks.

-- Trevor Rage / Rich Mondy
 Back to top »
The Official Haelrahv Message Forum Forum Index » Artisans » Questions
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: